Attentive and productive QA engineer comfortable working in high pressure, fast-paced environments. Emphasis on adherence to conformance specifications and increased efficiency and productivity.
- Prepare Test Plans and Scenarios
- Test cases and script creation
- Identify, analyze, and document problems, report test results
My scope of work includes but not limited to:
- Functionality, Performance, Reliability, Stability and Compatibility testing
- Automation test plan developing and run
- Diagnostic skills
- Methodical and organized
- SQL database expertise
- HTML/CSS, Python, Java scripting
- Knowledge of Selenium, Jmeter, SoapUI testing tools
- - Continuous Integration: Jenkins,
- - Bug Tracking: Jira, Assembla, Zoho
- - Test Management: TestRail
- - Operation System: Windows, Linux, Mac
- - Version Control: GitHub, BitBucket
- Organizational skills
- Quick learner
- Verbal communication skills
- Team leadership skills
- Extensive experience with 1C
- Fiber optics experience
Lead QA engineer, Release manager 07/2016 to current time
APPS360 (Mobile and Web development company based in Sydney)
(Office in Bangkok-Thailand)
- EAT360 app – mobile (android, iOS, windows mobile) and web application for dish and restaurant searching all over the world (more than 80000 restaurant-clients).
- My key responsibilities are:
- Collaborate across all groups on feature and bug fix requirements and deadlines
- Perform test data preparation for functional, regression, performance testing of web and mobile applications
- Create Test plan, Test strategy and other test documentation based on the product requirements
- Black and White box testing
- Maintain automated testing scripts;
- Prepare Test Results Reports, Bugs Reports and Testing Status Reports based on test scripts run results;
- Release management
QA engineer 12/2017 to current time
Avallain AG (Education Technology and Digital Publishing Software development company).
(Office in UK, Switzerland, Australia, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Kenia )
AVALLAIN AUTHOR® is a flexible and powerful platform for designing, authoring, and efficiently producing interactive educational products. Clients are Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Pearson, Macmillan Education, Google(information and training in Africa), Veritas, Westermann, etc)
My key responsibilities are:
- Participate in the lifecycle development, including product requirement and design review process.
- Create, document, execute and maintain test plans to perform functional, load and performance tests for large-scale, complex software systems
- Prepare and execute the tests according to the test strategy
- Design and implement test automation programs using Python, Java, Ruby, SQL and scripting languages.
- Analyze the detailed technical and functional requirements.
- Supervise the writing and execution of both technical & functional test scenarios to validate solutions prior demonstration to key users.
- Contribute to the definition of the end-to-end tests that business will execute to accept the final solution.
- Be as a part of a team working in Agile/Scrum mode and report to the Test Manager.
- Improve existing test infrastructure to expand regression coverage.
Fiber-optic Network Regional Team Leader 03/2016 to 02/2018
- I responsible for operability GPON passive optical network in Armavir region, as well as arrange for an installation of telecommunications equipment (running, pulling, terminating and splicing of Fiber optic cables, routers, switches, etc.) and install, terminate, test, label fiber optic and other cables.
- I must provide a report on each work project and on material costs per month.
System and Network Administrator 08/2015 to 02/2016
- I was responsible for operability of Microsoft server operating systems, engineering and maintenance of client’s network systems, software applications and peripheral computer equipment.
Junior Network Administrator 01/2011 to 05/2013
- I was responsible for supporting Microsoft operating systems, network connectivity, software applications and peripheral computer equipment, especially trading techniques ( scanners , printers, terminals)
Yerevan State University
Masters of nuclear engineering , expected 2017
Concentration: Nuclear physics
Yerevan State University
B.S. Nuclear physics and teacher, 2013