- WORK HISTORY
- Project Manager, Sales Manager, 07/2009 to current
- Danish textile enterprise DC “Lvivtex”, Member of the Green Cotton Group, Denmark
- Lviv, Ukraine
- Planning the textile project (seasonal clothes collections) at all the production stages, starting from the sketches and finishing with the delivery of ready-made garments
- Ensuring implementing the project at all the stages successfully, daily follow-up and control of the project. Daily cooperation with all the departments involved in the project actualization.
- Following up the project development on the following stages: product design (sketches), material purchase, sample production, customer’s approvals, final production, transporting the final product to the customer in the relevant quantity and proper quality
- Project after-calculation: analyzing the project success according to the pre-defined KPIs. Ensuring that the cost prices are kept in the process of production
- Risk management and conflict solving techniques
- Processing the customer’s demands concerning the product, passing the information to the other departments for implementation, communication with the customer regarding the product specification and quality requirements. Translating the requirements, comments, instructions from the customer from German into English (Ukrainian). Daily communication with the customers abroad and the team in Ukraine
- Elaborating the new product based on the sales figures analysis in close cooperation with the design team. Creating the collection outline and new trends for the future seasons.
- Calculating the cost prices and sales prices of the products.
- Planning the budget and sales turnover for each financial year.
Customer service and support
- Business communication with the foreign customers (Denmark and Germany) regarding all the topical issues of the project and product development. Close cooperation with the sales department in Denmark
- Business trips to Germany and Denmark (4 times a year), meetings with the customers.
- Presenting the new seasonal collections, discussing the new trends, after-production evaluation, setting up the new goals for the mutually successful cooperation.
- Negotiations with the customers regarding different issues: sales prices, delivery terms, claim issues, project improvement.
- Purchase Manager, 11/2008- 06/2009
- Limited Liability Company “Krono-Ukraine”, Member of the Swiss Group “Krono Group”.
- Company profile – wood-processing (chipboards, furniture components)
- Lviv Region, Ukraine
Purchase of factory supplies, spare parts for machinery and equipment at the foreign suppliers in Europe.
Translation of internal documents, technical documentation, business letters (German and English)
Business communication with European suppliers
Building up business relations with European suppliers and developing the new suppliers, leading the negotiations concerning the relevant terms of cooperation, consecutive interpreting
Planning manager, English and German translator, 07/2004 – 10/2008
Danish daughter enterprise DC “Pandora-L’viv”. Company profile – wood-processing (production of fixed-size veneer products for furniture components), Lviv, Ukraine
Translation of internal documents, technical manuals, business letters etc, consecutive interpreting
Building up business relations with European suppliers and customers
Business communication with European partners, namely in Denmark, Sweden and Germany
Production process recording and following up in the system “Microsoft Navision” (compiling purchase orders, order confirmations and delivery notes, following the stock of ready-made goods and raw material supplies)
Planning and ordering the stock of factory supplies, raw material, spare parts for machinery in Ukraine and in Europe
Controlling the stock of factory supplies, raw material, ready-made goods, spare parts for machinery
Production director assistant and office manager
English language teacher, 2003-2004
The Ivan Franko National University in Lviv, Department of General Linguistics
Teaching English as the SL
English language teacher, 2002-2003
The Ukrainian Catholic University, Lviv
Teaching English as the SL
Private tutor, 1999-2007
Teaching English and German as the SL both in groups and individually. Teaching Ukrainian for foreigners
Khodoriv secondary school, graduation with honors, 1986 – 1997
The Ivan Franko National University in L’viv, The Hryhoriy Kochur Department of Translation Studies and Contrastive Linguistics, 1997 - 2002
Qualification obtained – linguist, translator (English-Ukrainian and Ukrainian-English translation, German-Ukrainian), teacher of English and German languages.
German Language Course, The Ivan Franko National University in L’viv, Department of German Philology in cooperation with “Goethe Institut”, Germany, 09/2002 – 01/2004. Diploma certifying the knowledge of German Language at the level C1 “Goethe-Zertifikat C1 - Zentrale Mittelstufenprüfung”;
German Language Course “Wirtshaftsdeutsch”, Albert Ludwig University in Freiburg, Germany, 08/2004.
Professional internship at the company “Jesper Office A/S”, Denmark. Qualifications obtained – logistics fundamentals, working skills in the system “Microsoft Navision”, 05/2005
Production training at the company “Skouhus Fronts”, Denmark, 08/2008.
Professional internship at the textile company “Novotex A/S”, Ikast, Denmark as a sales manager assistant, working skills in the programme for enterprise business application, 11/2009.
Business trips to Germany (4 times a year) and Denmark, meetings with the customers, seasonal collection presentation and project discussions, 03/2012 – to current
Training course on Project Management at Lviv Project Management School (coach Nataliya Shpot), certificate issued on the themes covered: “Fundamentals of the Project Management”, “Efficient communication” and “Management decision-making”, 06/2014
Skills and personal features
• Project management • Responsible
• Project planning, development and follow-up • Initiative
• Negotiation technique • Purposeful
• Product development • Proactive
• Strategic planning • Meticulous
• Problem solving • Flexible
• Risk management • Communicative
• Customer support and service • Caring
• Budgetting and forecast • Dependable
• Fluent in English and German • Dedicated
• Translation and consecutive interpreting: English – German, English - Ukrainian, German -Ukrainian)
• Programmes: Word, Excel, Microsoft Navision, Internet Explorer, Passon Management Programme
- Social engagement
- Active volunteer, member of the Executive Board and team leader in the NGO “Turbota v Diyi”/ “Care in Action”. Volunteering for the children who are orphans and deprived of parental care in Lviv and Lviv Region. Organizing and participating in the developing educational programmes for these children and visiting them on the regular basis in the orphanages. Launching the art-therapy programmes for the orphans. Planning and leading the professional tours to the textile factory to broaden the children's horizons in terms of the future choice of the profession. Arranging the internship at the textile company on the paid basis for the children who left the orphanages and study at the professional schools. Mentoring the care-leavers. Fund-raising for the organization projects.