Algorithm in Python for searching CVs (doc, docx, pdf) for variables and assigning values based on findings:
1. Creation of a variable 'professional experience 1, 2, etc.' for each job experience input
2. For searching the text of the CV, assigning synonyms of the names of blocks containing data for calculating this variable which are are 'job experience', 'work experience', 'work life',
'labor activity exp' 'professional life', 'working career', 'working practice', 'career history'
3. Search for dates on one line, bringing to one format (e.g. 'June 2015 - September 2016' = '06 .2015 - 09.2016 ')
4. Search for corresponding job titles on the same or the next line
5. Calculation of the duration of the experiment in months, disregarding days and calculating just the months, i. e. 15.06.2015-24.09.2016 = 15 months)
6. Assigning the received value to the variable 'job experience' corresponding to each input.
7. The output if we print (job experience 1), print (job experience 2), print (job experience 3) should look like the following:
Business development intern - 6 months
Junior Financial analyst - 12 months
Senior Financial analyst - 26 months
(Considering the text contained 3 job experiences with the above-mentioned length)