International Game Development Studio with offices in Ukraine, Germany, UK, USA, etc. currently focused on development of MMO shooter is looking for 3D Artist / modeler to join their ambitious, game-driven team.
• 1+ years of professional experience in game development industry;
• Strong knowledge of Discreet 3dsmax and Adobe Photoshop;
• Non-NDA portfolio with at least 10 pieces of work (preferably jpg pictures)
• Ability to model realistic in-game objects based on photo reference;
• Ability to create game ready assets within given technical limitations;
• Strong desire to be a part of ambitious team creating games.
• At least intermediate level of English;
• Creating both high and low polygons models of environmental objects (houses, vehicles, trees, bushes, etc.);
• Creating efficient UV layouts;
• Creating realistic texturing of in-game objects.
• Official Employment (with all law warranties);
• Competitive salary offer;
• Medical insurance;
• Professional and friendly team;
• Convenient office location;
• Free English courses;
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.;
• Comfortable workplaces with high-tech workstations.
If you are interested in current vacancy, please send your CV and portfolio to email: [email protected]