All About Vibe, is searching for a highly skilled software engineer to develop the front-and back-ends of retail websites built with the eCommerce platform Shopify. Our ideal candidate will craft online stores with custom code and template modifications, integrate and configure third-party applications, and perform stringent QA before launching.
Other responsibilities include:
- Understanding project requirements with minimal assistance
- Researching, customizing, and implementing third-party add-ons, plugins, and other integrations.
- Acting as All About Vibe's Shopify expert, specializing in all facets of the eCommerce platform
- Collaborating with the marketing and design teams to produce seamless, robust, and innovative front-end user experiences
- Generating custom-tailored Shopify themes, and altering pre-existing templates
- Understanding business needs that drive project features & functions and provide internal consultation
*Requirements / Must Haves
- Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS/Liquid
- Deliver high output as an individual contributor across an array of projects while meeting deadlines
- Solve technical problems and clearly communicate solutions to team members
- Create documentation for internal teams
- Act as a primary technical resource for an agile team
- Continuously look for ways to improve conversion rates and implement A/B tests
- Research and deliver the best technical implementations for our in house brands
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet business objectives
*Bonus Points For
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Experience developing with prototype frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Open-source contributor / active development community member
- Demonstrate an ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Understanding of how to implement and trouble shoot tracking pixels
My name is Andrei, I'm a CEO of a Kodep company and I would like to apply for this job. We are on the market for more than 9 years, and since we are an outsourcing company, we work with clients all over the world. We care about our customers and the quality of code that we provide, that's why more than 95% of our clients were satisfied with the result. We work with both startups developing projects from scratch and big companies with live projects and code legacy.
Our salary rate - $15 per hour.
All the requirements written in your offer fit us well. I can send you CVs of available developers, so you could choose the most interesting ones, or the full list of technologies that we use for work, or the list of portfolio projects. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Ви обрали співпрацю в проєкті на свій страх і ризик. Всього 20% проєктів на сервісі публікуються з такою формою розрахунку, а успішно завершуються такі проєкти в три рази рідше порівняно з проєктами з попереднім резервуванням оплати через Сейф.
Не піддавайте себе непотрібному ризику залишитися без заслуженої оплати за виконану роботу, запропонуйте замовнику безпечну роботу через Сейф!