!Усі матеріали для написання надаються!
WRITING AN INDIVIDUAL PROJECT PROPOSAL
Choose a current, working, real company. Write an individual project proposal that offers a possible improvement(s) for this company.
Leadership, roles, and problem solving in groups
INDIVIDUAL PROJECT STRUCTURE
0. Title (max. 0,5 page)
a) Give a clear title of your project so the reader knows what to expect.
b) Enter the name of the company you are submitting your consulting offer.
1. Situation Appraisal (min. 2 pages)
a) Perform problem diagnosis.
b) Summarize and reconfirm the conceptual agreement concerning the condition to be improved and the desired state.
2. Objectives (min. 2 pages)
a) The outcomes expected, both tangible and intangible, quantifiable and non-quantifiable.
b) These should be expressed in terms of impact on the client’s business.
c) What is the value of achieving the objectives.
3. Metrics (min. 2 pages)
a) How will the client evaluate success?
b) What are the indicators that the objectives have been met?
4. Communicating the Solutions/Recommendations (min. 2 pages)
• For whom?
• What's the structure of presentations, reports?
5. Implementation Plan (min. 2 pages)
• Develop implementation plan.
• In implementation plan cover the elements of McKinsey 7S Framework.
6. Timing (min. 2 pages)
a) When do we begin?
b) When do we end?
c) Are there progress measures in between?
7. Accountabilities (min. 2 pages)
a) What is the client expected to provide (documents, access, administrative support)?
b) What do we provide (focus group facilitation, product, re-ports)?
c) What is the nature of the collaboration?
8. Credentials (min. 2 pages)
a) Why are you the best alternative for this client?
b) This area includes your credentials.
9. Terms and Conditions (min. 2 pages)
a) What is the fee (including the options) for the project?
b) How is it to be paid and under what conditions?
c) How are expenses to be reimbursed?
d) What is included and excluded?
10. Bibliography (aprox. 1 page)
a) List of cited literature in alphabetical order
b) APA reference format: https://apastyle.apa.org/style-grammar-guidelines/references/examples
11. List of illustrations, tables, drawings and diagrams (aprox. 0,5 page)
12. Appendices (max 5 pages)
Individual Project length aprox. 20 pages (excluding appendices)
1. font: Calibri 12
2. line spacing: 1.5
3. text: justified with single-column layout
4. margins: 2.5 cm
5. chapter and subchapter titles: in bold
6. page numbers: in the footer
7. footnotes: may only contain comments and supplementary information (according to the APA format: https://apastyle.apa.org/style-grammar-guidelines/references/examples)
8. Figures: should be referred to directly in the part of the text to which they refer and described as presented below:
• drawings: number, title and source below the figure
• graphs: number and title above the figure, source below the figure
• tables: number and title above the figure, source below the figure