Our company is a leading provider of messaging platforms for consumers and business customers. Millions of people around the world use Blix products and services to increase productivity on the go and drive their business forward.
The platform was designed to integrate best-of-breed email, chat, calendar, contacts, later board, and productivity features so every user and organization can find their own workflow balance
Our Technology makes managing your team’s collaboration easy, simple, and affordable by organizing it all in one app.
Current team: Kyiv - 7 developers, Israel - 30 + developers, designers and support, USA - top management.
Type of partnership: Contractorship. The monthly salary in the contract includes days off and sick days, and the contractor will take care of health insurance.
Schedule: There is no specific hour, it is possible to start at 8/9/10, working day is 8 hours.
• Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
• Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
• Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
• Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
• Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
• Write compelling and high-quality website content (there is writers in a team), including blog posts and page descriptions
• Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
• 2+ years of proven SEO experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns, preferably working at a startup or a high-tech company.
• Experience in Online Stores promotion (Google Play, AppStore)
• Deep understanding and knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
• Experience with SEO industry tools, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
• Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
• English - Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
• Comfortable analysing high volumes of data on a daily basis
• Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
• Self-managed with a proven ability to plan and lead projects in parallel, internally, and externally